Common Alignments: CN, N, NG (Almost never LG or CE; usually some kind of N)
It was only fairly recently a few have decided to out of their forests. Since they do not interact much with the outside world, little is known about them. They are superstitious, quirky and light-hearted. Their knowledge of nature is extensive. They are wary of outsiders, but a few have gained their trust and are accepted as one of the tribe. They tend to be blunt and honest.
Build: Average Human, Tanned Skin
Hair: Typically worn long for male and female. Color ranges from dark brown, brown, auburn, to dirty blonde.
Eyes: Color varies from brown to hazel to green. A few Feyfolk have striking bright green eyes, like sunlit leaves.
Often covered in leaves, sticks, and dirt from spending most of their time outdoors. They wear simple linens along with hide, bones, fangs, etc as trophies or to denote rank.
There is little distinction between arcane and divine magic in their culture; all magic users are considered ‘shamans’ of different kinds. The Feyfolk revere the earth. They do not claim allegiance to a specific diety, instead venerating “The Earth Mother”. It is believed this deity is nothing more than a myth pr personification of nature. They do not have any enemies, per se treating all outsiders with the same caution. The society is primitive. Their houses are small humble tree houses with just enough room to sleep and sit, with a small “kitchen” area. At night, they light small lights that resemble fireflies. The view has been know to enchant and draw in children and other wandering souls. Some therefor believe the feyfolk are created from children snatched from nearby villages. This is completely untrue. Feyfolk reproduce like all the other humanoid races of Seksaroth. However, while most races have some kind of planar association, no one knows what plane influences the Feyfolk, if any.
• Ability Score Racial Traits: Feyfolk are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail. They gain +2 CHA +2 CON -2 STR
• Size: Fey are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Type: Outsider(Native)
• Base Speed: Feyfolk have a base speed of 30 feet.
• Languages: Feyfolk begin play speaking Common and Fey. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Celestial, Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Defense Racial Traits
• Fey Immunities: Feyfolk are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
Magical Racial Traits
• Fey Magic: Feyfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, they receive a +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
• Fertile Soil: Feyfolk sorcerers with the verdant bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Feyfolk with the Plant domain use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level. This trait does not give members of this race early access to level-based powers; it only affects powers that they could already use without this trait.
Offense Racial Traits
• Weapon Familiarity: Feyfolk are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “fey” (or elven) in its name as a martial weapon.
Senses Racial Traits
• Low-Light Vision: Feyfolk can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.